Sunday, September 7, 2008

yeay!! my own blog...

hey...
omg!! i cant believe i have my own blog now.. hahah.. ;D i actually have time to type out some stuff here.. yeay! haha.. ;D

well... i don really know the reason why i have to create my own blog.. hrrmm.. maybe to share some story with yall out der.. :) hheheh...

wat story shall i share with yall.. ntg much right now.. im jz scared for my supplementary paper dis comin 15th till 20th... aiyh!! god help me pls.. and den, some sad story which i think i shud jz put it aside for now.. maybe when im ready to share.. ill share..

anyone and everyone!! yall r welcome to come n read my blog.. heheh. :) baca la... dah baca, dont foget to comment yea... i need love from yall esp my frens... all my frens..! =)

2 comments:

vv said...

huuu.. bebey bebey..
yeahh lepas nie boleh laa tag tag kamu.. kan kan kan...
cpat yer supp paper.. GOOD LUCK!!
study tau... jgn hampa kan mereka yg kamu sayangi...

Z S A B E L L E said...

insyallah deqpah.. doakan sy... doakan otak ni tak fikir benda2 lain eh.. :)