Saturday, September 20, 2008

confirm!!



AARRRGGHH.....!!!! it is confirm!!! that he has a girlfriend.... F*** mannnn...!!! I am so pissed off... okay.... I can... I can pretend like how I used to pretend towards someone last time... I'm goin to do this again but just a different person.... gosh!!!! why on earth do I have to do this...?? BUT.........

NO........!!!!!! can I? or can I not? oh God!!! why.......??? stop making yourself suffer.... just stop la woman.... but deep inside, I can't... argh...!!!! friends are so going to kill me if they hear or know about this... Kevel might just come to my house and slap me.... not just him I guess... one by one will come and do so... yes ppl..!! go on..!! slap me!! I need that.... I'm making myself stupid again but as I said, with different guy.... grrrr...... it has almost been a yr.. and you know what... I've added the wrong person somewhere.... which I think I shouldn't as that will stop me from uploading some chun-ted photos of my 'good friend' and I... argh...!!! nothing is goin my way... not a single thing... :(

I thought birthday this year goin to change everything as I celebrated it with happiness and not sadness like the previous years... but the happiness were just for a while... a very short while... really short... aiyh...!!
sy syg the necklace and the person who gave me that...

2 comments:

rach! said...

errr...babe!
who is that " person" wtf..lol
tell tell...:p tell me la..

this post sound bit ..a lil..confuse, and struggle..hrmm!! chuck da necklace into da dustbin la..lol..update raya fun pls..!

Z S A B E L L E said...

hehehe... darling.. got la... hahah.. ;D did u do something to ur hair??