Monday, September 8, 2008

money & love

Have u ever wonder, dis 2 things are the most important things in life. okay probably God is the most important.. but looking on the other perspective... human can never live without love and money..

Love.. very universe.. love God..love ur family.. love ur friends.. love ur boyfriends/girlfriends.. love ur wife/husband and don't ever forget to love urself... love..love..love.. i dont think anyone cud ever survive living in this world without love...

Money...?? everyone needs money.. the more the better.. can use it to go shopping.. can use it to do some donation (trying to b kind here u see... ;p) heheheh... watever it is.. i need money now... i need to do some shopping.. i need to pay for my fees and i need to do lots and lots of things and all u need is MONEY..!! goosshh..! money ppl..

Do u realize that this 2 things can make u forget who you are.. can make you forget on ur principle of life and can make u go blind.. blind ppl.. BLIND..!! aiyh... mom has been complaining a lot about money to me lately.. i feel bad for not studying well... this is my first supp paper after a yr doing degree.. which is not a good thing at all.. aiyh... tu la.. main-main lg.. wake up sofia!! no more time to play around.. geez... wat mom said to me jz now really made me feel down.. i cant really remember how the sentence was.. but the meaning is something like, lots of their money are gone coz of me... entah la.. i really feel bad... one bad thing about my mom, she will complaint and continue complaining non stop about that one particular thing... lately, she has been complaining about money a lot which sometimes made me feel a bit annoyed... haih..! life....!!

and I have been complaining about love non stop... argh!! I've been asking everyone y is it so hard to forget someone.. how cud all those things happen to me.. there are just to many questions la.. even i think, some of my frens are bored with it.. so u know wat!! i think i better stop talking about this.. I better stop talking crap... actually I dont even know wat I'm writing about... heheh.. k den..I think, dats it for now... :) will cont later... peace yall! ;P


2 comments:

Iya_Kemi said...

kalau dah pening pikir..jgn pikir dah..redah ajer..ehehehe :P dats what i do...yeah masa akak study dulu parents akak bising gak pasal duit study semua..dis is what i tell them when i get too annoyed: ah biar along berhenti belajar..tak yah ah gune duit tu semua..ehhehe
kalau tak annoyed sangat: ingat senang ker subject2 itu..ayah cube lah ambik that exam and tolerate that certain lecturer..ehehhe

Z S A B E L L E said...

hahaah... fuyoh.... part yg: biar berhenti belajar tu bleh la jugak ckp kn... part yg suruh abah utk cube the subject nanti ade je jawapan dia kata pya I ni malas la ini la itu la.. mcm2.. haih... :(