Wednesday, September 17, 2008

confused....

fiewh... im done with both of my supp papers.... =) hooray..!! hehehe... that is the reason why I have not been goin online and updating my blog... busy study kononnya... n besides that, I have been busy going to hospital to visit my grandfather. so, dah agak lama sebenarnye tak bukak laptop.. it has almost been a week...

what is the latest issue in my life... hmmm.. :-? rasanya mcm takde ape2.. kalau ade pun, I am not willing to share it yet.. hehe.. k.. all I know, I have another 2 papers next week... that is my mid term paper... alamak..!! penat la like dis... :( aiyh....

have you ever miss someone that you actually see and talk to almost everyday?? you just can't get enough of that person and somehow that feeling is killing me... everyone has been really nice to me.. they all want me to be happy without that person due to some reason.. but I will only be happy with that person for now.. no matter how many bad things that person has done, I am still waiting... but till when?? I can't just go on with life like this.. what had actually happen to me? I used to be someone who was really independant and could do everything in life without anyone by my side.. but I am not like that now.. what has actually got into my mind?? what has actually been controlling me for this time around?? I can't find the answer... I seriously can't.. or maybe I can but I'm just to busy or pretending to be busy to find the answer.. or maybe, I'm blind to see all that?? the more I think about it, more questions will be flying around my head... all I can say, I'm missin you now... a lot....

okay... the paragraph above was not suppose to be under this title... but I don't know why, all those words and questions came into my head and tadaaa...!! it's there... aiyh..!! life..life..life..

hahahaha... a bit confusing huh... at first I am okay and wrote all those things down happily but jump to the 'special' paragraph, mood changed dramatically... ahahhaha.. ;p and now.. back to my crazy mood... GOD!!! I seriously, badly, desperately need your help.... :(

2 comments:

Iya_Kemi said...

sapa kah itu?? cam ku tahu2 ajer sapa

Z S A B E L L E said...

amboi... lajunye comment.. haha.. no la.. siapa dia, adalah rahsia... yg penting akak tak kenal.. muahahha... :D