Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends are everything




Hello... have you ever wonder, when the person that you have been expecting to be around you can't be around you, while other people that is unexpected to be around you, will come and give you support...?? well... they are what you called friends..

Look into clear blue sky.. you can actually see stars.. and moon.. :) they are my very good friend.. sometimes I just can't rely on my good friends (real human being I mean here) too much.. they may have their own things to do.. they may be busy with some stuff and obviously they would have to give priority to their loved ones... not to say that I'm being childish and merajuk ke ape based on the last reason.. no... it is not that.. what I'm trying to say here, that is life.. don't worry la.. bukan merajuk.. pls la... hehe... :)
And after all, you have decided to not tell anyone about your problems.. but somehow, a real good friend can just spot that entah dari mana punca pun I tak tau.. and that is my dear good friend, Noradila Saeni.. sy syg kamu.. heheh.. ;) she suddenly send a message asking about my blog which I didn't tell people that I have my own freaking blog now and she was asking me about my problems.. :O where did you get all those information mak cik?? haha... well.. I guess that is what you called friends. They will try their best to be by your side and give you support.. they will try their best to show some love to you whenever you need them.. diorang mungkin tak perlu tahu semua info tu dari mulut kita sendiri.. as what I always say, those information comes without you looking for it but it will just come by itself.. I guess all good friends are like that.. and I really hope this good friend of mine, will remain as my very best good buddy for the rest of my life..

Same goes as my kakak sayang, Syarifah Sharim.. she has been giving me supports tidak mengira waktu.. ;) hehehe.. she has been there with me through ups and downs.. she has been all around me when I'm in some bad situation and needed someone to talk to.. she has been there with me for the past one year and I thank God for giving me these TWO creatures to fill my life.. they made my life wonderful.. they made my life more entertaining... thank you sooooooo much... :) may we remain friends forever... :) saya sayang kamu semua... :D

XoXo... :-*

p/s: there's another creature in this world which I sayang jugak.. they understand me well.. life would be so much different without all these people...

7 comments:

Iya_Kemi said...

akak bukan kawan ko ker? sob sob sob sob..sniff sniff..:P

Z S A B E L L E said...

alaa.. akak pun kwn pya gak.. :) but dis 2 (3 sebenarnye) are the one that know me in and out.. :)

vv said...

wahh.. muka saya ada di sana..
mekasey kerana mem"features"kan saya..

SAYANG KAMU JUGAK!! muahahahaha

Z S A B E L L E said...

hahhahah.. ade cite psl kamu.. ade gak gambar kamu... ;p

Amanda Sabri said...

Piah, hope all is alright with you. Don't stress too much ok? Things will get better as long as you believe in it.

Terasa Manda when you said you have some friends yang prioritize other things and cam tak layan you.

Mintak maaf banyak banyak :( I'll try to change ok? Know that I love you no less k..

- ManDa

Z S A B E L L E said...

OMG!! manda... dats not wat i meant... alamak..!! really sorry girl.. im not talking bout u here.. sorrrryyy... :(

im okay la... but sometimes a bit emotional... im not the same pya like wat u see back in school last time.. im different... i think im different now la...u noe kan... i don always get too emotional about all those lil' stuff... but now... i do get emotional.. tak suke..

Iya_Kemi said...

oit update lahhh ..tak reti reti..ahhaha

good luck for ur exams k