Friday, September 19, 2008

cry again...

why do i love to make myself suffer?? he's the one that made me smile and laugh but he is also the one that made me cry all day long.. I don't know how to move on.. He says the word love to many girls at one time.. he says the word miss to many girls at one time too... why is he such a 'lalang'..?? but the main question is, why do I become such a stupid person to actually stay and let him make a fool out of myself..?? why..?? why..?? why..??

I want to go on with life.. I can't be like this.. but I just can't do it at all... I lemah... I am not strong... there is nobody around me right now... if you are with her, just tell.. don't have to lie.. GOD!!! I want to get out.... I hate all this... I want to leave all this things behind... ARGH...!!!!!

Z S A

No comments: