Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jealous

Jealous.. kenapa tuhan wujudkan perasaan jealous atau cemburu?? im sure everyone has that feeling.. but I just don't know why, but my jealousy level is just tooooooooo high... I hate that!! i don't know how to cover with my friends whenever I got jealous.. I don't know how to put that feeling away from me..

Okay.. I used to be someone who were really good at pretending.. pretending in a good way obviously... not the bad ones.. pretending like I don't like that person.. pretending to not show how jealous I am with anyone.. pretending to be someone who doesn't care about anyone else but actually I do.. pretending that I am happy all the time.. pretending to be good.. just all the positive stuff.. will never show the other side of me to anyone... my ego was really high and that is the main reason why I don't show all those feelings to public last time.. but now... everything has change.. I'm not like how I used to be.. I show my hatred and jealousy to the things or the person that I don't like.. I show the ugly side of me which is merajuk, terasa hati and obviously cemburu atau JEALOUS and on and on.....

Why....?? why...?? why must I be like this now.. I wanna be just like how I used to be.. but I can't anymore.. I am so not myself now.. or is this the real me now..?? I'm confused.. God..!! which is the real me now??

My dear friend, I think some people may know who am I refering to.. I am really sorry for behaving that way.. I know I shouldn't.. but there is something making me behaving this way towards you.. I am so very trully sorry.. really sorry.. You may not know the real story now but one day you will know everything.. and I just hope by that time we will still be friends.. =) I know I am being stupid too but as I said, I can't help to get rid of all those feelings.
I think all this feelings wujud sebabkan satu lagi perasaan and that is ***E...!!
I apologize to everyone that somehow related to my story here.. If you think that person is YOU, then pls forgive me.. =(

p/s:to deqpah... thanx for the chain.. =D will wear it someday..

4 comments:

Iya_Kemi said...

asal nak jeles2 nie..tak payah..bulan puasa nie tak baik ada feelin jelees2 nie..eheh kamu ada rezeki kamu sendiri :P

Z S A B E L L E said...

itu la as I said... jelaous tu muncul dengan sendirinye.. :( klu bleh, pya pun tak nak... menyusahkan je perasaan mcm tu...

vv said...

sesama.. sy sker gak necklace tu.. ingat nak je simpan.. tapi taknak arr burok siku..dah beli tuk owunk.. sendiri pake.. isk isk isk.. MUAHAHAHAHA...

nak wat camner,.. feeling tu kuar kan.. takleh nak sekat.. taper taper.. nex time lelama oklah tu.. memula mmg la camtu.. lelama nnt abaikan je..nnt lelama.. itu adalah perkara kelakar bila dipikirakan balek.. relax K..

Z S A B E L L E said...

hahahah.. insyaallah menjadi perkara kelakar... but one thing for sure, can never forget it... will always melekat dlm kepala.. =( aiyh.... ntah la... but trying to be really strong now... teehee.. =D

hahha... tak baik buruk siku.. takpe.. bday kamu nnt pya bg balik sbg hadiah kamu lak.. hahahha.. takde la.. insyaallah.. nnt sy bg hadiah besh utk kamu ye... ;)