Friday, September 12, 2008

errmm... =)

Hye.. =) supplementary exam is comin really soon n I have not start studying a single thing yet.. aiyh..!! biler nak berubah ni sofia... ishk3... ;p hehehe...

Well, nothing much happened lately besides some stuff yang I sendiri cari pasal.. serve u right sofia!! ergh!! I shall talk about that later or probably I shall just forget it. Kalau selalu ingat, I can't do anything else than.. I'll be thinking about it all the time and I'll start eating like a pig.. well.. that's what happened end of last year and I put on 7 kg... grrrr.... it is so easy to put on weight but to lose them, susah gilerr.... :S I shall change my minds off of those things...

Erm... other than that.. let me see... nothing much happen la... oooohhh..!! A friend called me up yesterday night.. That person is asking if I would want to join them performing this coming 27th... and according to that person, the sis of my friend saw me dance in the hall in our college once and she said I can dance.. wow!! ahahha... joke..!! I know I love dancing but tak sangka la the sister would say something like that... hahaha... heee..=D

and just now, college called... they want me to attend some leadership camp in Ayer Keroh, Melaka... It sounds interesting tapi thinking about it.. hello ppl in college... its the fasting month now and you all want me to attend that camp. grrrr.... I shall think about it la.. but what to think?? The lady in the office said, the thing is compulsory...!! no!!! and i just realize I ahve so manye events comin up this month... it is such a busy month mann.. hhahaha... it sounded like kononnya I am such a busy student la... hahaha.. langkah2 menuju kejayaan.. chewah..!! hhahaha.. no such thing... heheh =D

k la.. its about time to buka puasa... now is already 7PM.. I shall continue later... bubbye... =)

4 comments:

vv said...

helo...
erm.. alah tak salah makan makan...
bak kata rasyid.. jgn menipu diri sendiri.. hahahaha.. =P

Z S A B E L L E said...

hahahah.. mmg la tak salah.. tp nnt complain badan naik.. lps tu banyak baju tak bleh pakai.. :( heheeh... ;p

rach! said...

Study hard babe! :p
do well in ur supp paper..!
and happy fasting month..oh!

do invite me when raya period! :p..
nak makan makan .haha..
c ya around..

Z S A B E L L E said...

rachel...!! i miss u.. =( pray for me that I will pass both the supp papers yea... =) I will invite u for hari raya open hse... don worry... :)