Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm 20!!






















hi!! =)
1st Sept was my 20th birthday,.. Happy birthday to me... :) hehehe... had BBQ at my place and invited all my frens, but many of them couldnt make it that nite... was sad tho... but wat can i do.. they probably have their own things to do.. its okay.. :) some were on vacation, some had family event, some had this, some had that and the list goes on and on...

well, i had fun that nite.. thanx to all my frens who came.. thanx to those who tried so hard to make it for that night and esp Rasyid.. heheh.. he was suppose to b in Kota Tinggi with his family but he came down to KL dat afternoon and came for my BBQ party and thanx to another darling good fren of mine for 'berpakat' with Rasyid. First he told me, he cant make it and that has already made me feel a bit down.. He said he has to go to his cousin's house but rupa-rupanye ade pakatan antara korang berdua ye.. ish3... thanx Asyraf and Rasyid.. n Rasyid's birthday is coming soon... 26th.. hehe... ;)

As for my syg from college ni, Syarifah and Qym.. thank u darling for coming... thnx for the bday pressie.. deqpah, thnx for sacrificing ur date with C***N... dtg jam-jam to my hse.. thank u banget.. =D syg korang sgt..
to Kevel, Avin n some frens who were in da same accounting and marketing class with me early of this sem, thank u soooo much for coming.. thnx for the fireworks Kevel... he said its free for me.. yeay!! thank u!! =D speaking of Keveljit Singh, it reminds me of his sentence, "if u cry again next time, I'll go straight to that person n teach dat person a lesson and den ill come to ur house to slap u for being stupid".. hahahaha... Kevel is my bodyguard!! hahaha... ;D thnx la macha... hhahahah.. im fine and will always be fine.. :)

to Dila and Manda, thank u girls for coming.. :) was so happy to have yall dat nite... esp dengan kehadiran Bank (adila's bf) who were looking for nasi lemak and teh tarik and trying to b a malay now.. aiyh!! really hope dis two will last forever.. syg manda jugak coz it has been years since she last came to my house.. mlm tu, sampai jugak dia.. thank u dear.. thanx for the chocs n sweets.. :)
ooohh!! and big thanx for all those who wished me sharp at 12.. thank u so much!! i realized, disaat kite kehilangan seorang dalam hidup, ramai rupenye yg syg kite.. chewah!! hahah.. but yea.. its true babe... many unexpected frens wished me dat nite... terasa diri dihargai.. thank u so much... dis yr, my dream came true.. =D dat one particular dream dat ive been hoping for.. akhirnye tahun ni jd kenyataan... :)

kalau nak cite, panjang sgt.. senang cite... i was sooooooo happy to celebrate my 20th birthday dis yr eventho it falls on the first day of puasa but that doesnt make me feel sad.. it made me extra happy.. :) thank u so much and syukur..!! thanx for the pressie, thnx for comin, and thnx for wishing... BIG THANX to everyone.. :) sy syg sgt korang..

p/s: to someone, thanks.. thnx for being part of my life.. :)

No comments: