Saturday, December 13, 2008

hello...!!!


2nd batch.. us, the whole team


team C and the bosses


amirul, hakimi n I


dr mansor, kak zila n I


on the way to kelong... :) in the boat..


game in the afternoon


sy di buli.. argh!! tidak...!!


the boys.. gerard, bede, dean, mirul, ahmad n kushairi

before jungle trekking

breakfast...


the only 2 girls.. kak zila n I


its me.. :)


bowling after one week started working... tak kenal diorang pun lg time nie.. hehe


abg nasafi a.k.a abg manager n shamin


ngehehe.. its me n naqiuddin.. he fell trying to follow my pose... haha.. :P

faisal... dia pun jatuh gak.. tu la.. gelak kat org lain lg... :P

garangnye kak mai... :P kak mai, sofia n kid

hello everyone... gosh!! it has been ages since i last updated my blog... how r u ppl...?? sorry la.. life has been quite hectic for the last one month... not to say very busy but jz didnt hv the time to update.. wake up in the morning as early as 6.30 am... went off to work after that, balik at 6.00 pm.. den reach home almost 7... bathe.. dinner... n eveything... settle things... in the end, tak bukak pun blog... in the office, mmg la takde kerje.. but... i cant simply open my blog der to update.. dah la slalu bukak facebook... CCTV is jz right above my head... kalau boss nampak... mati gue... tapi rasenye boss nmpk dah.. heheh.. :P biar la... keje pun for 2 mths je..

well, let me say a few words about my new working place... :) office dia simple.. im working as a receptionist je.. :) but had fun tho... sayang lak nk stop keje.. the kakaks in my place are really nice n frenly... happening too.. eheheh... the boys kat leve bawah.. didnt really get to mix around with them but yet sekali sekala jumpe, kecoh gak.. some of them la... ade tu, pemalu je... senyum je lebih.. ckp tak.. hehehe.. shall not say who la kan... :P tp comeyl je... heheh..

tetibe terasa malas to write je.. i shall update the pics n korang tgk la eh my office mate wat we have done for the past one month nie.. :) take care mates...

No comments: