Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Title =)


cousins.. Kak Nurul, Nadia n I..


cousinly love... nadia, faizal and I.. =)


This was taken when we had makan-makan for Hari Raya in UCSI the other night


heheheh... juniors and seniors.. just some of us.. not all..


in Aiman's house.. I love the food made by his mother and not forgetting his cozy house... very cantik.. =)


Aiman's girlfriend, Reen... in the car on the way back from his place..


my crazy cousin, Nadia.. =)

Hello...!! I have not updated my blog for quite sometime... hehehe.. sorry... just too busy with open houses and exams... oooh..!! I am on holiday now... 2 months baby...!! yeay.. hahaha.. ;D

Well... nothing much has been happening now... besides shits..!! well.. that is normal... shitty stuff always happen to me when I think I'm in my 'lala' land... =( goodness..!! I just don't know how to start.. where to start.. all I know, I'm missing 'him' a lot now... A LOT...!! and he seems to not understand that... grrr...

Let just forget about that now... lately, I got to know this boy... oooooohhh.. I think I'm going crazy over him.. ahaha.. shall not mention who and shall not describe who.. nanti orang akan tahu.. but all I know, those things shouldn't happen to me... wat the heck man...!! it just happen.. aiyh..!! comel betul itu budak.. hahaha.. =D friends are giving me false hope saying that one day he will ask for my number and bla bla bla.. but geez...!! get back to reality girl..!! hahaha... but who knows right... hahaha....

Other than that, wat else has been happening around me... ermmm...... nothing I guess... yea... basically nothing besides open house and boredom... life is boring for me now... well... I'll start working on the 3rd Nov in my dad's friend's company.. so, I only have one week hols and I'll be busy starting from that time onwards... actually, it is good that way since I'm 'kononnye' back single kinda thing... hahaha... at least I don't have to stay at home and eat eat eat and think think think about 'si dia'.. menggemukkan badan betul bila duduk rumah and do nothing... I've been dared by friends to lose more weight before college starts next year.. at least 5kg man... I was 57.. den, down to 54 and now another 5kg.. aiyh..!! can..can..can..!! ahahha... hopefully... k la... thats all for now.. I'll upload some photos for yall to see.. mostly are the open house photos.. photos of me and my friends and some of my relatives..
Shall continue later.. take care ppl... love ya... =)

6 comments:

Iya_Kemi said...

nak kurus tang mana lagi dah nie? kan dah kurus dah kamu..wah keje ker?jeles jeles..akak ko ni yang tak dpt keje lagiii arghH!!

Iya_Kemi said...

ahhaha lol adat ler dah dewasaaa...duit raya pun berkurangan..ehehe :P

yeahh a few dayss till raya is over..selamat ari raya..ehehe :P

Z S A B E L L E said...

kurus la.. last yr lg kurus... so kena turun balik back to last time.. hehehe... rasyid cabar nie.. kena sahut cabaran.. heheh.. ;p hahah.. pya dpt keje kat tmpt kwn abah bahagian admin.. :) boleh la to fill in free time.. :)

rach! said...

more like u the one do something to ur hair!! on second pict!!..lol i saw some red highlight..hoho!

i jst cut trim a lil, wasnt much different. miss u :( ! how ur exam? where u work now??

Last question who is HIM!!!!! i wan to know...psst to me ok..:p..kepoh sikit..

vv said...

cik puan sofia nabilla fatin.. awak telah di tag saya.. sila check blog saya..mekasey!

Z S A B E L L E said...

u prefer when i do something to my hair..?? hehehe.. thnx.. but.. its goin off edi.. its not red anymore.. its gold.. :((
i miss u too girl.. im working somewhere near klcc.. my dad's fren's office.. :) who is him ah..?? i will tell u one day when i meet u k.. :)

cik syarifah..!! sy blum puan.. heheh.. nnt sy check eh.. kat office tak leh bukak blog.. kat rumah je.. tp normally kat rumah dah busy wat benda lain.. bebiler free sy tgk eh.. mekasih..!! :)