Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy..Busy..Cats..Busy..

Fuhhhh...!! At last I found a minute or two to update my blog.. Grrr..!! damn man... there are so many things to do... my life is seriously busy this past few weeks.. running here and there.. seeing this ppl that ppl... settling this and that... Fuuhhh..!! jz so busy man... n this two weeks, my schedule is tight with exams... my mid term examinations.. God..!! help me pls... :-( yesterday I had my IELTS exam in British Council... then, went out for lunch, came back and strated doing my assignment... while doing assignment, mom asked me to go get cat's food... Aiyh..!! Fine.. I'll go...

On the way, she was telling me that two of our cats have not been coming back for the pass few days... where have they gone to...?? :-? Okay...!! Dats it...!! those are my beloved cats and where are they now...?? normally they'll be back during lunch time and take a nap and Shuhhhh to find 'partner' in the evening... that is the time when i normally come back from college... which most of the time I don't get to see them... :-( Ahh yes...!! I've jz realized that I've not seen them for days.. ALAMAK..!! mane korang nie...???? Then, mom was telling me about how this idiotic human being can be so cruel towards animal jz because of money... the government will jz pass the contract to any company or organization in order for them to get those stray cats and dogs or any other animal and will put them in a 'safe' place... CAUTION PPL..!! they are NOT HELPING those animals... wat they'll do, they'll go to any houses area and will look for stray animals n get them... wat do they do with the animal after that..???? we thought they gonna put them in SPCA or some place where they could save them... BUT... NO..!! they'll get them... strangle them till death... kick them to be put in the van or lorry... and in the end, bury them in some place where no one knows... its TRUE ppl..!! somebody took a video of it and passed them to the TV station... GOODNESS..!!! wat happen to ppl these days... come on.. those animal need shelter from all of us... and wat im worried of now, i am scared that they will do the same to my cats... no..!!! k... im not goin to think of it now... ergh..!! stupid ppl with no feelings and no brains... :-/

dats it about animals.. by the way.. back to my busy life... aiyh..!! was updating my blog and suddenly dad came from the back and started reading it... wat the hell...!! shuh..!! i will never let my parents or any of my family member to read my blog... grrr...!! heheh.. :-P

k la... shall update more later... when...?? i do not know when... heheh.. busy laa... ape laa... k... shall stop now and back to my stupid accounting subject... another IELTS test and accounting mid term tmr...GRRRR...!!! k chow ppl...!!! see ya.... :) take care... love ya loads... :)

No comments: